Natex.com.ro installs publicity cookies of third parties in the user’s search bar only if the user accepts them after being informed by the correspondent banner and after accepting its installation. In our case, only the cookies belonging to Google Analytics will be created and archived to use them in different searching analysis that will allow us to offer you contents and searches more adjusted to your preferences.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text archive that is archived in your browser when you visit almost any webpage.
The cookie’s objective is to adapt the web’s content to your profile and necessities. Without cookies, the offered services by any webpage would be considerably reduced. They are used for the webpage to be able to remember your visit whenever you return to said page.
What is NOT a cookie?
A cookie is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a bug, nor spam, or spyware neither pop-ups.
What information is archived by a cookie?
The cookies do not keep any sensitive information about you, like credit cards, bank information, photographs, your NIF or personal information, etc. The information kept by the cookies are of technical character, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social media, access to user accounts, etc.
The web server is not associated to you as a person but to your web browser. In fact, is you usually use Internet Explorer and try to enter the same webpage with Firefox or Chrome, you will see that the web does not realise that you are one same person as the web is associated to the browser, not to the person.
What type of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: They are the most elemental ones and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an electronic user is searching the web and to differentiate between an anonym user and a registered one. These are basic chores for the functioning of any dynamic webpage.
- Analysis cookies: They take information about the type of search that is being made, the most visited sections, the time zone, language, etc. These are the used cookies in our website.
- Advertisement cookies: These cookies show publicity depending on your browser, your country, your language, etc.
Cookies used in our webpage
Third party cookies will only be active and archived if you expressly accept them. Google Analytics’ cookies are established by someone other than our website. The information archived by our cookies will be used by Natex to improve the quality of our service and of your experience as user.
Google Analytics is the analysis tools that helps the websites and the app owners to understand the way in which the visitors interact with their properties. It can use a pack of cookies to archive information and inform of the usage statistics of the webpages without personally identifying the Google visitors.
Analytics archives cookies in order to be able to elaborate statistics about the traffic and volume of this web. By using with webpage, you are consenting to the treatment of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense will have to be made by getting in contact directly with Google. More information about the Google Analytics’ cookies and information about privacy.
The users that do not wish to participate in tracing activities of this webpage, aside of not accepting them, can block these cookies in the preference settings of your web browser.
Can the cookies be eliminated or deactivated?
Anyways, we inform you that, due to the cookies not being necessary for the usage of our webpage, you can, aside from not accepting them, block them or disable them from the settings of your browser, which will allow you to reject the installation of either all the cookies or of only some of them. The majority of the browsers allow to be warned of the presence of cookies or to reject them automatically, as well as to block them for a specific domain.
The next link includes didactic videos in the type of tutorials in which it is explained, step by step, how to configure the options of privacy in the most common browsers, social media and mobile operative systems.
To eliminate the cookies of a web site, you must go to the configuration of your browser and once there, you will be able to search for the ones already associated to the domain, and therefore to proceed to its elimination.
At any moment, you will be able to exercise your right of deactivation or elimination of this website’s cookies. These actions are done differently depending on the browser that you may be using.
In this next section, we will give you the links of the main browsers and devices so you can have all the information on how to manage the cookies in your browser as well as some webpages with tools to control and disable cookies:
What happens if I deactivate the cookies?
The web site will not be able to analyze about the visitors and the traffic in the web in order to improve its content and the user’s experience. The other functionalities of the webpage will remain intact.
- Web browsers are the tools that archive the cookies, and it is from this place that you must exercise your right to elimination or deactivation of them. Not this webpage, nor their legal representatives can guarantee the correct or wrong manipulation of the cookies by said browsers.
- In some cases, it might be necessary to install cookies for the browser to be able to remember your decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics’ cookies, Google archives the cookies in server sited in United States and promises not to share them with third parties, excepting the cases in which it would be necessary for the functioning of the system or when the law forces it. As per Google’s words, they do not record your IP direction. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Privacy Shield that ensures that all the transferred information will be treated with a protection level according to the European normative. You can research more detailed information about it by visiting this link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant_search. If you want any more information about Google’s usage of cookies, visit this link.
- Not this web nor any of its legal representatives are responsible of the content or of the veracity of the privacy policies that may have any third parties mentioned in the cookies’ policy.
- For any doubt or enquiry about this policy of cookies, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us through the contact section.
For any doubt, clarification and/or suggestion regarding the cookies, please get in contact with us through the mail email@example.com