Since the tightening machine is automatically switched off when the already preset and desired torque is achieved the machine makes it possible tighten numerous bolted joints with the constant and repeatable torque. The torque constancy is kept with the accuracy of 3%. Each tightening machine is individually calibrated and its accuracy is confirmed by a certificated attached to the machine. Each machine is also provided with its unique table of torques.
Power supply voltage 230 V and accuracy of output torque ±3%. Tightening machines with other parameters (torques, rpm, dedicated applications) can be manufactured upon individual orders.
- switch to change rotation direction (left /right)
- two speeds (fast and working rpm)
- pivotable driving unit (rotation of the handle by 360º)
- overload protection
- electronic accurate controller of applied torque with 198 torque levels and with automatic switch off (TIPTRONIC)
- adjustable torque
- more stringent timelines of assembly operations
- improved occupational safety
- accuracy of bolt and nut connections
- power engineering
- chemical industry
- civil engineering (structures)
- construction of machinery and equipment
- mass manufacturing, maintenance